LG K30 LMX410UM (X410UM) Firmware Update X410UM20C
LG official is a new software update for the LG K30 LMX410UM (X410UM) from Xfinity Mobile. The Update bumps the device’s software version to X410UM20C and includes the Jan. 2019 Security patches.
As per LG’s changelog, Security updates from Google have been included in this update.
“It is just a maintenance update based on Android Oreo OMR1”, Out tipster Said.
LG K30 LMX410UM Software Update
- Release date: January 27, 2018
- Android version: Oreo 8.1
- Security patch level (SPL): January 1, 2019
- Software version: X410UM20C
- Anti-rollback (ARB) /Qfuse Version: unknown yet, we will check and share with you the ARB version later.
- What’s changing: January 1, 2019 Security Patches
- Software version: X410UM20b
The Update is now available via OTA and LG Bridge, If you have not received the OTA Update notification, PLease try to use LG Bridge to upgrade your phone.
You may also download the stock kdz firmware X410UM20C from below link, and then manually install the Update with LGUP.
Download LG K30 LMX410UM firmware X410UM20C
KDZ File size:1845842906
Why you need LG K30 LMX410UM Stock firmware?
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your LG K30
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop issues
- Upgrade your LG K30 with the latest Security patch
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your lg k30
- To fix the lag or stutter on Your LG K30
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
How to unbrick/restore LG K30 LMX410UM Back to Stock.
What you need:
- LG USB Drivers
- LG UP TOOL
- LG UP DLL for LG K30 LMX410UM or Uppcut.exe from XDA forum
- LG K30 LMX410UM Stock firmware.
Learn How to flash kdz firmware with LGUP, check this Guide.
As requested by one of our readers, we here share with you the LG K30 Android N firmware:
Software Version: X410UM10D_01
OS Version: NMR2
File Name: X410UM10d_01_0727.kdz
KDZ File size: 2063790640
Wish you enjoy!