The Verizon LG Zone 4 prepaid phone (model:X210VPP) today recieved a new software Update!
The update for Your LG Zone 4 is software versionX210VPP10D, and it contains the July 1st, 2018 Android security update.
– Security updates from Google have been included in this update. – X210VPP10D
Now You can upgrade your via FOTA and Verizon Wireless Software Upgrade Assistant.
How to upgrade LG ZONE 4 with Software Update tool?
- Power on your phone and connect it to PC via USB cable.
- VZW_Software_upgrade_assistant.exe should be displayed at autoplay screen.
- Click VZW_Software_upgrade_assistant.exe to install the Verizon Wireless Software Upgrade Assistant.
- Run the upgrade assistant, You will be notified that X210VPP10D is available,
- Select X210VPP10D to upgrade your phone.
LG official also released the v10d stock kdz firmware for Verizon LG Zone 4 X210VPP, if you need the kdz file to unbrick/restore your LG Zone 4, grab it from below links.
Download LG ZONE 4 X210VPP stock firmware
For your informaiton.The LG Zone 4 X210VPP received the v10c Update (X210VPP10C.kdz) on June 13, 2018. LG may remove the X210VPP10d_01_0705.kdz from its server when there is a v10e software Update.