The Verizon LG Zone 4 prepaid phone (model: X210VPP) today received a new software Update which brings the LG ZONE 4 to software version X210VPP10E!
The software update (build: X210VPP10E) was released on September 19, 2018. It contains the September 1st, 2018 Android security update.
– Security updates from Google have been included in this update. [X210VPP10E]
Now You can upgrade your phone through FOTA and Verizon Wireless Software Upgrade Assistant.
How to upgrade LG ZONE 4 with Software Update tool?
- Power on your phone and connect it to PC via USB cable.
- VZW_Software_upgrade_assistant.exe should be displayed on autoplay screen.
- Click VZW_Software_upgrade_assistant.exe to install the Verizon Wireless Software Upgrade Assistant.
- Run the upgrade assistant, You will be notified that X210VPP10D is available,
- Select X210VPP10E to upgrade your phone.
LG official also released the v10d stock kdz firmware for Verizon LG Zone 4 X210VPP, if you need the kdz file to unbrick/restore your LG Zone 4, grab it from below links.
Download LG ZONE 4 X210VPP stock firmware
KDZ File size:2537747755
Please notes that LG may remove the X210VPP10e_00_0823.kdz from its server when there is a future software update (X210VPP10f).
If you bricked your LG ZONE 4 X210VPP, You can download the X210VPP10e_00_0823.kdz and flash it onto your phone with LG UP.
Can not download the LG X210VPP stock kdz firmware from above links? please contact us at email@example.com to report broken links.