The Verizon Wireless LG V20 VS995 recently received a new software update which brings the device’s software version to vs99513a.
Now you can use Verizon LG Upgrade Assistant Tool to install the Software Update
LG also released the kdz firmware for the Verizon LG V20 VS995, You can grab it from below links.
Download Verizon LG V20 VS995 Stock kdz firmware vs99513a
Software version: vs99513a
Android Build: Android N 7.0
File format: KDZ
Download from Google Drive: VS99513A_04_1205_ARB00.kdz
Download from Mega Mirror: VS99513A_04_1205_ARB00.kdz
Because LG has made some changes in its server settings, You can not use the browser to download the firmware from above URL with a browser. You need to install XDM download manager to download the firmware from LG server. check this guide for solution.
Below you can download the V20c Android Oreo firmware and V1CA Android N firmware
How to unbrick/Restore LG v995 back to stock with LG UP
- Install latest LG usb drivers
- Install LG UP software
- Install LG UP DLL for LG V20 vs995
- Download the latest vs995 firmware VS99513A_04_1205_ARB00.kdz
- Put your phone into download mode and run the LG UP
- From LG main screen, Choose upgrade process and click bin/file to select the VS99513A_04_1205_ARB00.kdz
- Click start to flash the kdz firmware, wait until it is 100% completed
- reboot your phone.