T-mobile today published the LG STYLO 3 plus Tutorials on its official support website, though the device is not available for purchase.
As you can see from below screenshot of the Software update guide for LG Stylo 3 PLUS, The device will receive the TP45010B software update on May 17, 2017.
The Stylo 3 plus TP450 will ship with v10A firmware, and the v10b software update will be available via FOTA starting from May 17. So We believe that T-mobile will start to sell the LG Stylo 3 plus on the same day.
We can not find any information regarding the T-mobile LG Stylo 3 Price at the moment. Sprint is selling the Stylo 3 (16GB version) for $264 without a contract.
The T-mobile LG Stylo 3 PLUS TP450 Key Specs and features include:
- 5.7-inch Full HD IPS display
- Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 435 (msm8940) 1.4GHz Octa-Core CPU
- 2GB RAM
- 32GB storage (expandable to 2TB)
- 5-megapixel front camera, 13-megapixel rear camera
- 3,080mAh removable battery
- Android 7.0 Nougat
- 155.6 mm by 79.8 mm by 7.4 mm
- 149 grams
- Fingerprint scanner
- Fast Charging