T-mobile LG Wing 5G LMF100TM Software update with December 2020 Security patch
LG official is rolling out a new software update for the LG Wing 5G LMF100TM (LM-F100TM, F100TM) from T-mobile.
|Model||Buyer Suffix||Buyer/Carrier||Last Update Date|
The update arrives as software version F100TM10c and includes the December 2020 Android Security Patch.
According to T-mobile official, the update builds F100TM10c includes fingerprint recognition improvements, Additional updates, and improvements
The Upate is now available via OTA and LG Bridge.
How to Update T-MOBILE LG wing 5G
- Download, install and open the compatible software for the LG Bridge to your PC.
- Connect the device using the provided USB cable to the PC.
- On the device drag down the notification panel and tap USB notification > Media device (MTP).
- On the PC, in the LG Bridge app, on the Software update tab, tap Software update > the app will check for an update.
- If an update is available, a message will appear about the update. Click Start to install the update. Do not remove the device from the PC until the update is complete.
LG today also released the stock kdz firmware builds LMF100TM10c for LG WING 5G.
Download LG WING Firmware Stock ROM F100TM10c
- Software version: F100TM10C_05
- Buyer Suffix: TMO
- OS Version: Android 10 Q
- Size: 5.34GB
- File name: F100TM10c_05_NA2_US_OP_1230.kdz
please use XDM download manager to download LG Wing Firmware F100TM10c.