LG V30 ThinQ T-mobile (LGH932) Android Pie Update is now available.
Good news for LG V30 ThinQ users on T-mobile, LG and T-mobile finally released the Android 9.0 Pie Update for the LG V30 ThinQ H932SV model.
T-mobile is pushing out the Pie Update for LG V30 ThinQ via OTA, and LG is rolling out the Pie Update for LG V30 ThinQ on T-mobile through LG Bridge.
The update arrives as software version H93230d, It also includes the August 2019 Android security patch and Bug fixes.
|Model||Buyer Suffix||Buyer/Carrier||Live Date|
– Security updates from Google have been included in this update.
– Phone usability and functionality has been further improved.
– Android OS Upgrade to Android 9.0 Pie
Sadly, the Android Security Patch Level of this Update is still August 1, 2019. The Kernel version is 4.4.153 and the build number of this Update is PKQ1.190414.001
Now You can install the Android 9.0 Pie Update for T-mobile LG V30 ThinQ via OTA. If you have not received the OTA Update notification, please download and install LG Bridge, and use LG bridge to upgrade your phone to Android 9.0 Pie.
T-mobile LG V30 ThinQ Android 9 Pie Stock Firmware
KDZ File size:3338093586
How to install Android 9.0 Pie Update via LG Bridge
- Download LG Bridge for Windows LGBridge_Setup.exe
- Install LG Bridge
- Run the LG Bridge and Connect your LG V30 ThinQ to PC.
- From LG Bridge main screen, Click Software Update, and let the LG bridge to automatically download the Update into your phone.
- Visit the LG official support page here to learn how to use LG Bridge.
How to install Android 9.0 Pie Update via LGUP
Now put your phone into download mode, connect it to your PC and run the LGUP.
From LGUP main screen, Select Upgrade, Select the H93230d_00_0902.kdz and Click start to upgrade your LG V30 H932 to Android 9.0 Pie.