[update] The latest firmware for T-mobile LG V20 H918 is V10q. [as of Nov. 30, 2017]
T-mobile LG V20 H918 recently receive a new software update which brings the device’s software version to H91810q. T-mobile LG V20 H918 users now can download the v10q firmware from below LINKS, The firmware can be used to unbrick/restore LG V10 H918 back to stock; Learn how to unbrick LG H918 with LG UP, check the guide at the bottom of this post.
Download: //H91810q_00_0912.kdz from LG server
and LGUP DLL for LG H918: LGUP_H918(New).msi
Download T-mobile LG V20 H918 Stock kdz firmware H91810q
Software verison: H91810q
Android Build: Android N 7.0
File format: KDZ
Download from LG server: //H91810q_00_0912.kdz from LG server
Because LG has made some changes in its server settings, You can not use a browser to download the firmware from above URL with the browser. You need to install xdm software or other downloads To manager to download the firmware from LG server. check this guide for a solution.
How to unbrick/Restore LG H918 back to stock with LG UP
- Install latest LG USB drivers
- Install LG UP software
- Install LG UP DLL for LG V20 H918
- Download the latest v10j firmware for H918
- Put your phone into download mode and run the LG UP
- From LG main screen, Choose upgrade process and click bin/file to select the v10i firmware for LG H918
- Click start to flash the v10i firmware, wait until it is 100% completed
- reboot your phone.