Here you can download the T-mobile LG Q7+ LMQ610TAL (aka Q610TAL) Stock firmware.
You can unbrick/restore your LMQ610TAL phone back to stock by flashing the stock kdz firmware with LGUP.
Last update on January 28, 2019
|Model||Suffix||Buyer/Carrier||Version||Last Update Date|
LG official is rolling out a new software update to the LG Q7+ (LMQ610TAL) on T-mobile. The Update is software version Q610TA10L and it includes the December 2018 Android Security Patch.
Previous software update: Q610TA10j
T-mobile LG Q7+ owners now can install the Q610TA10L software update via OTA or LG Bridge.
LG official also released the LG Q7+ Stock firmware in KDZ file format today, Now you can download it from below link:
Download T-mobile LG Q7+ Stock firmware
KDZ File size:2514491108
You can flash the Q610TA10l_00_TMO_US_OP_1219.kdz onto T-mobile LG Q7+ (LMQ610TAL) with LGUP tool or LG FLASH TOOL 2025. If you experience any issues during the update process, You can use LG Bridge’s “Update error recovery” feature to restore your phone.
Download LG Bridge for T-mobile LG Q7+ LMQ610TAL
T-mobile LG Q7+ issues:
Usually, a hard or soft reset is supposed to fix any possible software issue you might be experiencing with your T-mobile LG Q7+!
How to reset T-mobile LG Q7+ LMQ610TAL
Please refer to T-mobile LG Q7+ LMQ610TAL User manual.
Flashing the stock kdz firmware for T-mobile LG Q7+ with LG UP can fix the boot loop issues, Unbrick a software bricked Q7+ and Restore Q7+ back to stock.
How to flash stock kdz firmware onto T-mobile LG Q7+ with LGUP
- Download T-mobile LG Q7+ Stock firmware
- Download and install LG USB drivers
- Download and install LG UP Software
- Download and install LG UP DLL for LG Q7 PLUS or Uppercut.exe from XDA developer
- Connect your phone to PC via USB Cable, if you are using uppercut.exe, remember to run it first
- Run the LG UP software and let LG UP to detect your phone model number and software version
- If LG UP cannot detect your Q7+ model number, you need to put it into download mode first and then connect it to PC
- From LG Main Screen, Select Upgrade and Click Bin/File to select the Q7+ Stock kdz firmware,
- Click start to start the flash process and wait until it is 100% completed.
- Reboot your phone, now your phone is back to live.