T-mobile LG Q7 Plus LMQ610TA (aka Q610TA) is now getting a new software update that brings the latest Android Security Patch.
The update arrives as software version Q610TA20D and includes the November 2019 Security Patch. In other word, After installing the Update, Your LG Q7 plus ‘s security patch Level reads November 1, 2019.
The Update builds Q610TA20D is based on Android 9.0 Pie. It brings basic performance improvements for the device.
|Model||Buyer Suffix||Buyer/Carrier||Last Update Date|
For your information, The LG Q7 plus LMQ610TA on T-mobile received an Android 9.0 Pie software update in October 2019, and the last software update based on Android Oreo 8.1 for the LG Q7 plus LMQ610TA is Q610TA10S.
The November 2019 security patches update based on Android 9.0 Pie is now rolling out over the air.
As OTA updates follow gradual rollout, so all users may not receive the update right away. Due to the phased rollout of the OTA update, some users may miss out on the latest software update. So, we recommend that instead of waiting for the update to roll on its own, they can manually search for the update.
How to upgrade LG Q7 Plus via OTA
- Go to device Settings.
- Tap on Update Center > System update > tap on Check for update. Your device will check for the availability of the latest update. If it’s available, you will get a notification about it.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to update the software on your Metro LG Q7 Plus to Q610TA20D build.
Anyway, You can always use LG Bridge to update your phone with the latest Android Security Patch.
How to upgrade LG Q7 Plus through LG Bridge
- Download and Install LG Bridge Here.
- Install LG USB Drivers Here.
- Connect your LG Q7 Plus to Computer
- From Your PC, Click the LG Bridge icon to see the LG Bridge menu.
- You can also visit https://www.lg.com/ca_en/support/product-help/CT20098088-1436354068577-others here for details.
Download LG Q7 Plus Stock firmware Q610TA20D – Android Pie
Broken Links? Please contact us at email@example.com to report broken links.
How to install the Update via LGUP
You can unbrick/restore LG Q7 Plus back to stock by flashing the stock kdz firmware with LGUP Tool