LG official today released the Android Oreo 8.1 Update for the LG K30 (X410TKB or LMX410TKB) on T-mobile.
The Oreo Update for T-mobile LG K30 X410TKB is software version X410TK20B, and it also includes the November 2018 Android Security Patch.
Now You can install the Oreo Update via OTA or LG Bridge, Though T-mobile official has not posted any information about the Oreo Update for LG K30 X410TKB on its official support website.
LG K30 X410TKB users who fail to install the Oreo Update via OTA and LG bridge can download the stock Oreo firmware for the phone and install the Update with LGUP Tool.
Download T-mobile LG K30 X410TKB Android Oreo Firmware
Software Version: X410TK20B_00
OS Version: OMR1
File Name: X410TK20b_00_TMO_US_OP_1106.kdz
KDZ File size: 2085259267
The Android Nougat 7.1.2 firmware for the LG K30 X410TKB is software version X410TK10k. and it is still available for download from LG server, You can grab it from below link.
Can not download the kdz file from above URL with a browser? PLEASE download and install XDM download manager first . Just copy above URL and start a new Download JOB in XDM download manager to save the File Name: X410TK10k_00_TMO_US_OP_0919.kdz onto your computer.
Below you can find the changelog of this X410TK20B software Update.
– Android OS Upgrade
– [Home Screen layout] Some apps may be placed differently in Home & app drawer. To keep using Home & app drawer select Home after the software update finishes.
Then go to Settings > Home screen > Select Home and set to Home & app drawer.
– [Comfort view improved] The blue light filter in Comfort view has been improved. You can now adjust between 10 levels.
– [Home touch buttons improved] The Home touch buttons can now be hidden while using apps.
– [Icon shapes added] New app icon shapes have been added.
– [Improved Settings layout] Finding what you want in Settings is now easier than ever.
– [Improved app notifications] Each app’s notifications can now be managed all in one place.
– [Improved notifications] The notification badge for app icons now displays according to the notifications you have in the notification panel.
– [Improved performance] To improve battery life and phone performance apps now run less in the background.
– [Quick info] Apps on the Home screen can now do more. You can touch and hold an app icon to see its notifications widgets and info.
By the way, The LG K30 on MetroPCS LMX410MK also received the Oreo Update. if you need the stock Oreo firmware for MetroPCS LG K30 LMX410MK, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org