The latest firmware for T-mobile LG G7 ThinQ G710TMP (LMG710TMP) is software version G710TM10O.
February 18, 2019. LG official is rolling out the January 2019 security patch update for the LG G7 ThinQ G710TMP (LMG710TMP) from T-mobile
The Update is software version G710TM10O. According to LG official changelog, The Update build G710TM10O is just a minor update with the latest security patch and bug fixes.
T-mobile LG G7 ThinQ Firmware Update
- Previous Update: G710TM10n
- Current Software Version:G710TM10O
- Security Patch Level: Janaury 2019
- OS Version: Android Oreo
- Anti-rollback/ARB version: Unknown?
How to install firmware update on T-mobile LG G7 ThinQ
Update automatically over the air (OTA)
- tap Settings -> General tab –> Update center -> System update –> Check for update.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to download and install the latest software update.
Upgrade your phone from your computer with LG Bridge
- Download and install LG Bridge tool
- Install LG USB Drivers
- Connect your phone to PC, run the LG Bridge
- From LG bridge software, click Software update tab, select Software update
Use LG UP to flash the latest stock kdz firmware for your phone.
Below you can download the G710TM10O stock firmware in KDZ format.
KDZ File size:3397710770