T-mobile LG Aristo 2 Plus LMX212TA Android Oreo 8.1 Firmware now available.
The LG Aristo 2 Plus X212TA (LMX212TA) on T-mobile is getting a firmware update to Android 8.0 Oreo. The update bumps you to version X212TA20c with Android 8.1 OMR1 and the November 1, 2018, Android security patches.
T-mobile official hasn’t updated its LG Aristo 2 Plus LMX212TA support page with info on this update yet, According to LG official, The Oreo Update is now available via OTA and LG Bridge.
You can manually check for your update by going into Settings > About phone > Update Center > System update > Check for update.
You can also download and install LG Bridge software. Once LG Bridge was installed, Just connect your LG Aristo 2 Plus LMX212TA to PC via provided USB cable, run the LG bridge and Use LG Bridge to check/install the Oreo Update for T-mobile LG Aristo 2 Plus.
LG official also released the Stock Android Oreo 8.1 Firmware for LG Aristo 2 Plus X212TA, You can download it from below links
LG Aristo 2 Plus LMX212TA Firmware X212TA20C
X212TA20C – ARB00 LMX212TAAT-00-V20c-LAO-COM-NOV-22-2018-ARB00+0
The Qfuse (Anri-rollback) Version is still ARB00, It means you can rollback to Android N 7.1, if you experience some issues after the Oreo Update.
LG Aristo 2 Plus users who fail to install the Oreo Update through OTA and LG bridge can download the X212TA20c_00_TMO_US_OP_1122.kdz and use LGUP to install the Update.
If you are having some issues, please contact us at [email protected]
– Android OS Upgrade
– [Home Screen layout] Some apps may be placed differently in Home & app drawer.
To keep using Home & app drawer select Home after the software update finishes. Then go to Settings > Home screen > Select Home and set to Home & app drawer.
– [Comfort view improved] The blue light filter in Comfort view has been improved. You can now adjust between 10 levels.
– [Home touch buttons improved] The Home touch buttons can now be hidden while using apps.
– [Icon shapes added] New app icon shapes have been added.
– [Improved Settings layout] Finding what you want in Settings is now easier than ever.
– [Improved app notifications] Each app’s notifications can now be managed all in one place.
– [Improved notifications] The notification badge for app icons now displays according to the notifications you have in the notification panel.
– [Improved performance] To improve battery life and phone performance apps now run less in the background.
– [More codec supported] Sony’s codec LDAC is now supported when using Bluetooth headsets that work with the codec.
– [Quick info] Apps on the Home screen can now do more. You can touch and hold an app icon to see its notifications widgets and info.