LG officially announced the LG Stylus 2 plus several week ago, and now we are sure that T-mobile and metroPCS will release the LG Stylus 2 plus. The T-mobile Stylus 2 plus comes with model number LG-K500 and LG-K500BK, while the LG-MS550 is MetroPCS’s variant of the LG Stylus 2 plus.
In a xml file of LG G5 system dump, we spotted a device called “Ph2”. The xml file also indicate that the “ph2” is a device for T-mobile. According to a file on Google play website, the “ph1” is the code name for LG-F720 which was released in South korea market as LG Stylus 2. The Ph2n is the code name for LG K550, MS550, K535 and k535n. The device could be launched as LG Stylus 2 plus or LG Stylo 2 plus.
Now aer pretty sure that the PH2 is the LG Stylus 2 plus for T-mobile and MetroPCS.
LG Stylus 2 key spec includes:
- Display: 5.7-inch Full HD IPS Quantum Display
- Chipset: 1.4GHz Octa-Core
- Camera: Rear 13MP, 16MP / Front 5MP, 8MP (varies by region)
- Memory: 2GB, 3GB RAM / 16GB, 32GB ROM / MicroSD (varies by region)
- Battery: 3,000mAh (removable)
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Size: 155 x 79.6 x 7.4mm
- Weight: 145g
- Network: LTE / HSPA+ / GSM
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a, b, g, n / Bluetooth 4.1 / USB 2.0
- Colors: Titan / Gold / Brown
- Others: Fingerprint Sensor
At the moment, We did not know if T-mobile will pick up the 3GB variant of the device.