Here is LG LS970 stock firmware Ver. LS970ZV7 – that you can use to recover your phone back to Stock.
LG official has released the Software Update revision “LS970ZVC” for Sprint LG Optimus G (Model: LG LS970) smart phones.
[update] LG Optimus G Software Update – LS970ZVC is available via OTA
According to Sprint.com, The LS970ZVC Software update is a minor patch with the following Enhancements/Fixes,
LG Optimus G Software Update – LS970ZVC
– Email account verification pop up screen
– SMS with under 20 characters not sent on Access channel
– Duplicate calendar event acceptance
– Software version is LS970ZVC
Sprint LG Optimus G (LS970) owners can go -> Menu – Settings–> Update Firmware to check if the ZVC software update is available.
The “LS970ZVC” software is also available on LG MOBILE SUPPORT TOOLS:
To update your Sprint LG Optimus G (LS970) via LG Mobile Support Tools:
2) Connect your Device to PC, and run the LG B2C Mobile Support Tool from your Computer.
3) The LG Software should detect your device and notify you that there is a software update is available.
4) Follow the on-screen instruction to continue the software update.
Sprint LG Optimus G (LS970) Stock Rom: LS970ZVC
If you bricked your handset, please download the “LS970ZVC” Firmware and flash it onto your phone with the KDZ update tools to recover your LS970..We will share with you the instructions in details later.
To download Sprint LG Optimus G Firmware / Stock ROM revision LS970ZVC:
Please notes that it comes with .cab file name extension, You need to convert it to .kdz format, so that you can use the KDZ Update tools to update your Optimus G.
How to Convert LG Firmware with .CAB extention to .KDZ format?
A Tools named “UpTestEX” can convert .cab to .kdz, just google “UpTestEX XDA”, you will find the software and instructions.