LG official released Android Oreo to the LG X4 (X410K,X410L and X410S) in South Korea today.
|Model||Buyer Suffix||Buyer/Carrier||Last Update Date|
Starting from August 23rd, 2018, LG X4 (X410K,X410L and X410S) will receive an update to Android 8.0 Oreo. The update is software version X410K20C and Android Oreo OS Build OMR1.
Now you can update your phone through FOTA (Firmware Over-the-AIR). The update weighs in at 1.79GB, so be sure to connect to Wi-Fi and have plenty of battery charge before beginning the process.
The Update is also available via LG Bridge, You can download and install LG bridge and then run the LG bridge to check the latest software update for your phone, and then follow the on-screen instruction to upgrade your phone.
LG today published a revisied user manual (Android Oreo Version)for the LG X4 to reflected the changes of the Android Oreo Update. Please Visit https://www.lge.co.kr/lgekor/download-center/downloadCenterList.do and select LG X4 to download the manual.
LG official also released the stock android Oreo firmware for the LG X4 (X410K,X410L and X410S), if you need to download the firmware for LG X4, please check this link!
p/s, below you can find the changelog of this x410k20c software Update
– [Home Screen layout] Some apps may be placed differently in Home & app drawer. To keep using Home & app drawer select Home after the software update finishes. Then go to Settings > Home screen > Select Home and set to Home & app drawer.
– Android OS Upgrade
– [Comfort view improved] The blue light filter in Comfort view has been improved. You can now adjust between 10 levels.
– [Home touch buttons improved] The Home touch buttons can now be hidden while using apps.
– [Icon shapes added] New app icon shapes have been added.
– [Improved Settings layout] Finding what you want in Settings is now easier than ever.
– [Improved app notifications] Each app’s notifications can now be managed all in one place.
– [Improved notifications] The notification badge for app icons now displays according to the notifications you have in the notification panel.
– [Improved performance] To improve battery life and phone performance apps now run less in the background.
– [Quick info] Apps on the Home screen can now do more. You can touch and hold an app icon to see its notifications widgets and info.