A new LG device with the model number “M-X520” was spotted in the list of Google Play supported devices.
According to our tipser, the LG M-X520 is the upcoming LG Stylus 3 for South Korea Market. The new LG Stylus 3 (M-X520) smartphone in the Korean market will be available in three versions (LG M-X520K/LG M-X520S/LG M-X520L).
LG officially announced the LG Stylus 3 at CES 2017 early this year. It has been availalbe a while from Sprint in the U.S. The Sprint verison of the Stylus 3 which comes with model number LS77 is being sold as Stylo 3. The U.S. variants Stylo 3 has Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 435 MSM8940 1.4GHz Octa-Core Processor, while the variants for other markets come with Mediatek MT6750 Octa core 1.5 GHz processor.
The Stylus 3 Key Specifications includes:
- Chipset: MT6750 1.5GHz Octa-Core
- Display: 5.7-inch HD In-cell Touch (1280 x 720 / 258ppi)
- Memory: 3GB LPDDR3 RAM / 16GB eMMC ROM / microSD (up to 2TB)
- Camera: Front 8MP / Rear 13MP
- Battery: 3,200mAh (removable)
- Operating System: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Size: 155.6 x 79.8 x 7.4mm
- Weight: 149g
- Network: LTE / 3G / 2G
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi (802.11 b, g, n) / Bluetooth 4.2 / USB 2.0
- Color: Metallic Titan / Pink Gold
- Other: Stylus Pen / FM Radio / Fingerprint Scanner
The Stlyus 3 should be available soon in the South Korea market in May. So far, LG has not announced the price of the device.