[Updated on July 26, 2019]
F700L30h, F700K30h and F700S30h stock kdz firmware now available for download
Sep, 4th, LG official released the Android Oreo update for the LG G5 F700L. F700L30E Stock kdz firmware is available for download.
Tags: LG G5 Stock Android 8.1 Oreo Kdz firmware, LG F700K Stock kdz firmware Android Oreo 8.1, LG F700S Stock kdz firmware Android Oreo 8.0
LG official is now rolling out the Android 8.0 Oreo Update for the LG G5 (F700K, F700S, and F700L) in South Korea.
Now LG G5 users can upgrade their phones to Android Oreo 8.0 through FOTA (Firmware Over-the-Air) Service.
Those who fail to install the update via OTA can also upgrade their phones via LG Bridge.
LG official also released the LG G5 Stock Android Oreo 8.0 Kdz firmware, You can grab it from below links:
Download LG G5 F700L/K/S Android Oreo Firmware
KDZ File size:2511418404
KDZ File size:2484070447
KDZ File size:2495847275
If you experience any issues with the update, please contact us at [email protected]
LG G5 (F700K/L/S) Android Oreo Update change log
– [Home Screen layout] Some apps may be placed differently in the Home & app drawer. To keep using Home & app drawer select Home after the software update finishes. Then go to Settings > Home screen > Select Home and set to Home & app drawer.
– Android OS Upgrade
– [Home touch buttons improved] The Home touch buttons can now be hidden while using apps.
– [Icon shapes added] New app icon shapes have been added.
– [Improved Settings layout] Finding what you want in Settings is now easier than ever.
– [Improved app notifications] Each app’s notifications can now be managed all in one place.
– [Improved notifications] The notification badge for app icons now displays according to the notifications you have in the notification panel.
– [Improved performance] To improve battery life and phone performance apps now run less in the background.
– [More codec supported] Sony’s codec LDAC is now supported when using Bluetooth headsets that work with the codec.
– [Quick info] Apps on the Home screen can now do more. You can touch and hold an app icon to see its notifications widgets and info.