Metro by T-mobile LG Stylo 5 software update.
LG official is rolling out a new software update for the LG Stylo 5 LMQ720MS (Q720MS) from Metro By T-mobile.
The update arrives as software version Q720MS10i and includes the December 2019 Security Patch.
According to LG official, this is just a maintenance update with the August security Patch and various bug fixes.
LG Stylo 5 Firmware Update Details:
- Release date: January 24, 2020
- Android version: Pie, 9.0
- Security patch level (SPL): December 2019
- Software version: Q720MS10i
- Anti-rollback Verison: ARB00
- What’s changing: Security updates from Google have been included in this update.
Download LG Stylo 5 Firmware LMQ720MS aka Q720MS
KDZ File size:3190853272
How to install the Update via OTA
The update is rolling out via OTA (Over the air) in a phased manner. If you have not received the OTA update notification, Please check the OTA update manually by following the guide.
How to check OTA update on MetroPCS LG Stylo 5
Go to settings –> about the phone –> system update
If you are notified that there is a new software update available, just hit the DOWNLOAD button to start upgrading your phone to the latest software version Q720MS10f.
How to install the Update via LG Bridge
- Download and Install LG Bridge for LG Stylo 5 Metropcs Here.
- Install LG Stylo 5 USB Drivers Here.
- Connect your LG Stylo 5 to Computer
- From Your PC, Click the LG Bridge icon to see the LG Bridge menu.
- You can also visit https://www.lg.com/ca_en/support/product-help/CT20098088-1436354068577-others here for details.
How to install the Update via LGUP
You can unbrick/restore LG Stylo 5 back to stock by flashing the stock kdz firmware with LGUP Tool
[We will add the guide in details later]