A new LG device with the model number LM-X420HM (X420HM) has just been approved by the FCC.
The model number of LG K10 2018 is LM-X410, the new phone approved by the FCC comes with the model number LM-X420. So is it safe to say the LM-X420HM is the LG K10 2019?
According to the SAR test report submitted to the FCC, The device under test has two model variants, namely the X420HM and X420BMW.
As mentioned in the description of the device,
- GSM 850, GSM 1900, WCDMA 850
- WCDMA 1700, WCDMA 1900
- LTE Band12, 17, 5, 66, 4, 2, 7
The LG K30 Specs includes:
- Screen Size. 5.3 inches.
- Screen Resolution. 720 x 1,280 pixels.
- Battery Capacity. 2,880 mAh (non-removable)
- Camera Resolution. 13 MP.
- Processor. Qualcomm Snapdragon™ MSM8917 1.4 GHz Quad-Core.
- Memory. 2 GB RAM.
- Storage. 32 GB (23.65 GB usable) – expandable via microSD™ card (sold separately)
As you can see from above LG K30 Specs, in Brief, LG K30 (K10 2018) is a budget smartphone based on Android Oreo 8.0.
The LG K10 2019 LM-X420 could come with similar specs. Hope the LG K10 2019 will ship with Android Pie OS out of the BOX.
LMX420N – South Korea
LMX420EM – United Kingdom -EE
LMX420BMW – Brazil
LMX420EM – European Countries