Q720MS10h – Download LG Stylo 5 LMQ720MS (Q720MS) Stock Firmware Update – MetroPCS
The LG Stylo 5 Q720MS on MetroPCS is getting a new software Update.
The Update is software version Q720MS10h and it includes the November 2019 Android Security Patch.
LG is pushing out the Update build Q720MS10h through OTA and LG Bridge.
According to LG official, this is just a maintenance update with the August security Patch and various bug fixes.
LG Stylo 5 Firmware Update Details:
- Release date: December 1, 2019
- Android version: Pie, 9.0
- Security patch level (SPL): November 2019
- Software version: Q720MS10h
- Anti-rollback Verison: ARB00
- What’s changing: Security updates from Google have been included in this update.
Download LG Stylo 5 Firmware
visits 9to5lg.com/imei to download the latest LG Stylo 5 for a Specific model.
please contact us at email@example.com to report broken links.
How to install the Update via OTA
The update is rolling out via OTA (Over the air) in a phased manner. If you have not received the OTA update notification, Please check the OTA update manually by following the guide.
How to check OTA update on MetroPCS LG Stylo 5
Go to settings –> about the phone –> system update
If you are notified that there is a new software update available, just hit the DOWNLOAD button to start upgrading your phone to the latest software version Q720MS10f.
How to install the Update via LG Bridge
- Download and Install LG Bridge for LG Stylo 5 Metropcs Here.
- Install LG Stylo 5 USB Drivers Here.
- Connect your LG Stylo 5 to Computer
- From Your PC, Click the LG Bridge icon to see the LG Bridge menu.
- You can also visit https://www.lg.com/ca_en/support/product-help/CT20098088-1436354068577-others here for details.
How to install the Update via LGUP
You can unbrick/restore LG Stylo 5 back to stock by flashing the stock kdz firmware with LGUP Tool
[We will add the guide in details later]