LG official today released a new software update for the LG Aristo 2 (Model: LMX210MA) Prepaid Smartphone for MetroPCS.
The update brings the MetroPCS LG Aristo 2 ‘s software version to x210ma10d. According to LG official statement, the update includes February 2018 Google Android Security patch and bug fixes.
LG Aristo 2 Software Update:
Buyer Suffix: MPT
Buyer: METRO PCS
Live Date: 2018-02-28
Software Version: x210ma10d
Previous Update: x210ma10c Released in Jan 2018
The v10d update for MetroPCS LG Aristo 2 is now available via OTA or LG desktop software- LG Bridge/LG Mobile Support Tool.
To update your phone via OTA, tap Apps > Settings > General tab > About phone > Software Update > Continue update
If you can fail to install the update via OTA, PLEASE download and install LG Bridge.
How to update your phone with LG Bridge
- Connect your mobile device to your computer with a USB cable.
- On your mobile device, tap the USB notification in the notification panel.
- Tap Media device (MTP) if not already selected. Media device (MTP) must be selected before LG Bridge opens.
- Open LG Bridge, then from the Software update tab click Software update button to check for an available update.
- If a software update is available, select Start to update your mobile device.
The Stock kdz firmware for LG Aristo 2 is also available for download from LG official server. If you want to upgrade/unbrick/restore your phone back to stock with LG UP, You can download the LG Aristo 2 x210ma kdz firmware from below URL.
If you need to check the stock firmware for any future software Update, please contact us./