LGUP DLL for Stylo 4 Q710ULM Ver 188.8.131.52
Here is the LGUP DLL Version 184.108.40.206 for LG Stylo 4 Q710ULM.
The LGUP DLL for Q710ULM allows the LGUP tool to detect the model number and the current software version of your phone.
The LGUP DLL is essential for LGUP to Upgrade/Downgrade/Refurbish your LG Stylo 4 smartphone.
For your information, The DLL is used for LG Stylo 4 with Android Oreo 8.1.
if Your LG Stylo 4 is already with the Android 9.0 Pie, You may need the DLL for Android Pie OS.
How to install the LGUP DLL for LG Stylo 4
- Download the LGUP_Common_DLL_Ver_1_0_40_2.msi
- Double click the LGUP_Common_DLL_Ver_1_0_40_2.msi to install lgup_common.dll and other necessary files onto your PC.
- Run LGUP Ver 1.14. and Let LGUP detect your phone model number.
- If LGUP can not load the model settings, please follow the below steps.
- Download LGUP_Q710ULM[220.127.116.11].dll
- Rename the LGUP_Q710ULM[18.104.22.168].dll into LGUP_Common.dll
- Copy and paste the LGUP_Common.dll into the folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\LG Electronics\LGUP\model\Common
- Put your phone into download mode first, and connect it to your Windows PC via USB Cable.
- Run the LGUP 1.14 again
Always remember to put your phone into download mode first and then run the LGUP TOOL.
PLEASE also let us know if the DLL works for you! If you still experience some issues with the LGUP DLL, please contact us at email@example.com