It seems that LG will launch X4 2019 soon in South Korea, LG X4 2019 is a successor to the X4 PLUS LM-X410 which was released in 2018.
The LG X4 2019 was first spotted in the Android Enterprise Device catalog which also revealed some basic specs of the device.
After digging through the Android Enterprise website listings, we get to know that the LG X4 (2019) is indeed a rebranded LG K40 in South Korea.
As you can see from the above screenshot, the model name for the X4 2019 is LM-X420N, while the model name for LG K40 is LM-X420. The LG X4 2019 is just a South Korea version of the LG K40.
LG official has announced LG K40 before MWC 2019. Below you can find the LG K40 Specs in brief.
LG K40 specifications
- 5.7-inch (1440 × 720 pixels) HD+ 18:9 2.5D curved glass display
- 2GHz Octa-Core Processor
- 2GB RAM, 32GB storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Dual SIM
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, PDAF
- 8MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor
- MIL-STD 810G Compliance, DTS:X 3D Surround Sound, Google Assistant Button
- Dimensions: 153.0 x 71.9 x 8.3mm
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- 3,000mAh battery