A new LG smartphone with the model number LG-M320n was spotted on Bluetooth SIG website.
According to the Bluetooth SIG filings, Both LG M320N and LG-M320TV has been certified by the Bluetooth SIG.
The LG M320n is a variant of the LG X power 2 which was announced days ago. The LG X power 2’s key Specs include:
- Display: 5.5-inch HD In-cell Touch
- Chipset: 1.5 GHz Octa-Core
- Camera: Rear 13MP / Front 5MP (Wide Angle / LED Flash)
- Memory: 2GB or 1.5GB RAM / 16GB ROM / Micro SD (up to 2TB)
- Battery: 4,500mAh (embedded)
- Operating System: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Size: 154.7 x 78.1 x 8.4mm
- Weight: 164g
- Network: LTE / 3G / 2G
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi (802.11 b, g, n) / Bluetooth 4.2 / USB 2.0
- Colors: Black Titan / Shiny Titan / Shiny Gold / Shiny Blue
- Others: USB OTG / Gyro Sensor
The LG M320n could be the European version of the LG X power 2 which will be available soon in next month.
The LG M320TV has been certified in Brazil by Anatel – the Brazilian FCC equivalent. It is the LG X power 2 coming to Brazil.
The LG M320H model was approved by the FCC on 02/28/2017, Head to FCC website to check out the details of the LG M320h model.