The firmware update “LG730ZV8” for LG Venice (LG730) is available now. [2013/10/15]
The previous firmware for LG Venice (LG730) is “LG730ZV7”.
If you need the LG venice (LG 730) Stock ROM / Firmware Version ‘LG730ZV8’ to unbrick or unroot your device, You can download the /LG730ZV8_05.S8_00.P61009.cab Here.
Or You can use the LG mobile Support tool to install the firmware update.
If you have not installed the LG mobile Support tool on your computer, Click here to download
How do i update my LG 730 firmware with LG Mobile Support tool?
1) Download the latest USB Drivers for your LG Venice (LG730)
2) Download LG Mobile Support Tools Here.
3) Install LG Mobile Support Tool to your PC.
4) Launch the LG mobile Support tool from PC.
5) From LG mobile Support tools screen, choose country and model LG Venice (LG730)
6) Connect your device to PC via USB Cable.
7) From LG Software Screen, Click Start Updating.
The tool will analyze the phone environment, i.e., check connection status with the phone, and start the update process.
Wait until the update process is finished.