Android 10 OS Update is now live for LG V50s ThinQ LM-V510N (LMV510N, V510N) in South Korea.
The over-the-air update of Android 10 is now rolling out for LG V50s ThinQ. To check for the update, head into Settings>System>Advanced>System update.
According to LG official, The Update is also available via LG Bridge. You can download and install LG Bridge and then use LG Bridge to upgrade your LG V50s ThinQ to Android 10.
LG V50S ThinQ Android 10 Update Software Version:
- -S / W Version: V510N20e (LG U +) (5/18)
- -S / W Version: V510N20e (KT) (5/18)
- -S / W Version: V510N20e (SKT) (5/18)
- -S / W Version: V510NO20e (Self-Support) (5/18)
- -Android 10 OS has been applied.
- -A pop-up window function has been added.
- -Gesture style has been added to the navigation bar.
- -Shortcut behavior of accessibility shortcut settings has been changed.
- -The hotkey behavior of the touch area control setting has been changed.
- -Added the setting when folded behind the dual-screen.
- -Customers using the LG SmartWorld app, please check the instructions for upgrading Android 10 OS in the LG SmartWorld app first.