LG officially announced the upcoming LG V50 ThinQ smartphone at Mobile World Congress 2019.
The LG V50 ThinQ will be available soon from Sprint this summer.
The official model number for the Sprint LG V50 ThinQ is LMV450PM or V450PM. LG official is still working on the firmware for the device.
According to LG, The LG V50 ThinQ 5G will be launched this year in the United States, South Korea, Australia as well as a number of European countries.
The model number for South Korea Version LG V50 ThinQ is LMV500N or V500N.
So Far, We have not found the LG V50 Model variants for Australia and European Countries.
LG V50ThinQ 5G Specs:
- Chipset: Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 855 Mobile Platform with Snapdragon X50 5G Modem
- Display: 6.4-inch 19.5:9 QHD+ OLED FullVision (3120 x 1440 / 538ppi)
- Memory: 6GB RAM / 128GB / microSD (up to 2TB)
– Rear: 16MP Super Wide (F1.9 / 1.0μm / 107˚) / 12MP Standard (F1.5 / 1.4μm / 78˚) / 12MP Telephoto (F2.4 / 1.0μm / 45˚)
– Front: 8MP Standard (F1.9 / 1.12μm / 80˚) / 5MP Wide (F2.2 / 1.12μm / 90˚)
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie
- Size: 159.2 x 76.1 x 8.3mm
- Weight: 183g
- Network: 3G / 4G LTE-A / 5G
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a, b, g, n, ac / Bluetooth 5 / NFC /
USB Type-C (USB 3.1 Compatible)
- Colors: Astro Black
- Other: Full-range Stereo Speakers / Boombox Speaker / AI CAM / Google Lens / Google Assistant / Super Far Field Voice Recognition / 32-bit Hi-Fi Quad DAC / DTS:X 3D Surround Sound / IP68 Water and Dust Resistance / HDR10 / Face Recognition / Fingerprint Sensor / Qualcomm® Quick Charge™ 3.0 Technology / MIL-STD 810G Compliance / FM Radio
Dual Screen for LG V50ThinQ 5G
- Display: 6.2-inch FHD+ OLED FullVision (2160 x 1080)
- Size: 161.6 x 83.4 x 15.5mm
- Weight: 131g
- Contact Type: Pogo Pin (3)
- Colors: New Aurora Black