LG V40 ThinQ is getting a new software update that brings the Velvet UI in South Korea.
In July, LG announced that it will bring the Velvet UI to several of its older flagships, LG V50S ThinQ, LG G8 ThinQ, LG V40 ThinQ, LG V35 ThinQ, and the LG G7 ThinQ.
Now, The new UI is already rolling out to the LG V40 ThinQ as an over-the-air update (starting with units in South Korea).
Below is the changelog of the new software update.
V40 ThinQ software update
- -S/W Version: V409N30d (LG U+) (8/10)
- -S/W Version: V409N30d (KT) (8/10)
- -S/W Version: V409N30d (SKT) (8/10)
- -S/W Version: V409NO30d (Self-sufficient) (8/10)
- -Point color settings have been added.
- -The design of the volume control bar provided on the screen when the volume button is pressed has been improved.
- -The call popup size has been improved to be smaller.
- -The screen brightness during a call has been improved 16% brighter than before.
- -Chat + message scheduling transmission function has been added. (LG U+, KT, SKT)
- -Mobile phone security has been enhanced with regular Google security updates.
It changes the Volume control dialog and the In-call information window, it also allows you to customize the color of the notification bar.
For your information, The Update arrives as software V30d, and it is now available via OTA and LG Bridge.
If you need to download the LG V40 ThinQ Stock firmware V409N30D, please contact us at email@example.com