Download LG V40 ThinQ Firmware, LG V40 V409N stock firmware
The South Korea version of the LG V40 ThinQ (LMV409N) received its first software update since its initial release.
It is just a maintenance update with bug fixes and security Patch. According to LG, the update includes the November 2018 Google Android Security Patch.
The Update is now available via FOTA and LG bridge in South Korea. LG V40 LMV409N (Suffix: LGT) users in other countries can use LG bridge to install this Update.
LG official today also released the LG V40 LMV409N Stock kdz firmware and make it available for download from LG official server.
Download LG V40 ThinQ Stock firmware
Software Version: V409N10p
OS Version: OMR1
File Name: V409N10p_00_LGU_KR_OP_1120.kdz
KDZ File size: 4408117487
The V409N10p_00_LGU_KR_OP_1120.kdz is used for South Korea LG V40 v409n on LGT only. Can not download the kdz file with a browser? please try to use XDM download manager.
– Overall camera quality and performance has been improved.
– Improved the ability to set Google Assist buttons on a per-action basis in the Settings> Shortcuts button.
– A new digital clock theme has been added to the always-on display.
– Improved Bluetooth compatibility with BOSE wireless earphones.
– Improved compatibility with the Seven Knights game to improve some screen breaks.
– Improved the phenomenon that fine lines are displayed on some screens when power saving mode is executed.
– “Hey Google” voice command added to Google assist
– Google Security Update has enhanced your phone’s security.