[Update] July 13, LG released the Android 10 Update for the LG Q70 smartphone.
AT&T LG V35 ThinQ Android 10 Update is now available.
May 21, AT&T is pushing the Android 10 os Update for the LG V35 ThinQ LM-V350AWM (LMV350AWM, V350AWM) smartphone.
The update arrives as software version V350AWM30c and includes the April 2020 Android Security Patch.
AT&T LG V35 Android 10 Update
- Release date: May 19, 2020
- Android version: Android 10 (Q)
- Security patch level (SPL): April 1, 2020
- Build number: QKQ1.191222.002
- Software version: V350AWM30c
- File size: 1.65GB
- What’s new: Android 10 OS update
- What’s changing: Security patch level
Please notes that the Firmware Update is now available via OTA (Firmware Over-the-Air) only.
LG V35 ThinQ on AT&T does not support software update through LG Bridge.
LG South Korea today announced its Android 10 Update plan for G8 ThinQ, V50 ThinQ, V50S ThinQ, V40 ThinQ, V35 ThinQ, G7 ThinQ, X6 (2019), X2 (2019) and Q70 smartphone.
The LG V35 ThinQ is expected to receive the Android 10 Update in Q2 2020 in South Korea.
Android 10 upgrade target model
Here are some things to know about upgrading to Android 10:
- The upgrade progress schedule may change according to the development and carrier approval process, so we will notify you again if there is any change.
- The list of expected models for OS upgrade is a model before the detailed technical review and does not finalize the OS upgrade target.
If it is determined that the detailed technical review process does not provide the best usability to customers, it may be excluded from the OS upgrade.
- Also, the list of OS upgrade target models is for Korea and does not apply to other countries.
[Expected Target Model and Estimated Schedule]
- -Q4 2019: G8 ThinQ (Completed)
- -Q1 2020: V50 ThinQ (Completed)
- -Q2 2020: V50S ThinQ, V40 ThinQ, V35 ThinQ, G7 ThinQ
- -Q3 2020: X6 (2019), X2 (2019), Q70
LG has already released the Android 10 Update for the LG G8 ThinQ and LG V50 ThinQ in the South Korean market.
In Q2, 2020, LG V35, G7, V40, and V50S will receive the Android 10 update.
The X6 2019 (aka Q60), X2 2019 (K30 2019) and LG Q70 will receive the Android 10 OS Upgrade in Q4 2020.
Please note that the list of OS upgrade target models is for Korea and does not apply to other countries!
We do not know if LG USA will release the Android 10 Update for the LG V35 ThinQ on AT&T.