LG is rolling out the Android 8.0 Update for the LG V30 AS998 model for ACG (Associated Carrier Group).
|Model||Buyer Suffix||Buyer/Carrier||Chip Type||GSM or CDMA||Last Update Date|
Software Version: LG_AS998_Android_Oreo_v20a
The Update is now available via FOTA (Firmware Over-the-AIR). If you have not been notified of an available software update, you can manually upgrade your phone to Android 8.0 OS with LG Mobile Support Tool or LG bridge,
To upgrade your LG V30 AS998 to Android 8.0 OS
- Install LG USB drivers LGMobileDriver_WHQL_Ver_4.4.2.exe Windows
- Download and install LG Mobile Support Tool
- Connect your phone to PC with USB Cable
- Let LG Mobile Support Tool detect your phone’s model number and current software version
- Choose Upgrade to install the update
Those who want to download the LG V30 AS998 Android 8.0 stock kdz firmware can grab it from below URL
LG may remove the AS99820b_00_0328.kdz from its server when there is a new software update, please contact us at lgkdz@Hotmail.com to report broken links.
LG official also released the stock Android 8.0 kdz firmware for the lg v30 AS998 (ACG). If you need to download the kdz firmware for LG AS998, please contact us at email@example.com with your PHONE’s IMEI.