The V20 (F800L,F800K and F800S) in South Korea is now receiving the Android 8.0 Oreo update.
The update brings the LG V20 (F800L/K/S) software version to 20c and weighs over 1.6GB. LG V20 users in South Korea now can upgrade their LG V20 via FOTA. If you own an LG V20 (F800L/K/S) and lives in another country, you can upgrade your phones through LG Bridge.
LG official has also released the stock KDZ firmware for LG V20 (F800L/K/S), Now you can download it from below links and use LG UP to upgrade your phone.
Download LG V20 STOCK Android Oreo 8.0 KDZ firmware
LG V20 F800L:
LG V20 F800K
LG V20 F800S
You should download the stock kdz firmware for your LG v20 as a backup. If you bricked your phone during the OTA Update, You can unbrick/restore your phones by flashing the stock kdz firmware with the LGUP TOOL.
To report broken links, please contact us at [email protected]
LG usually begins its OS upgrades in South Korea first and then release the Update in other area and countries. The LG V20 sold in other countries should receive the Oreo Update very soon!
p/s: Here is the changelog of the v20c update for LG V20 F800L/K/S
– Android OS Upgrade
– [Comfort view improved] The blue light filter in Comfort view has been improved. You can now adjust between 10 levels.
– [Home touch buttons improved] The Home touch buttons can now be hidden while using apps.
– [Icon shapes added] New app icon shapes have been added.
– [Improved Settings layout] Finding what you want in Settings is now easier than ever.
– [Improved app notifications] Each app’s notifications can now be managed all in one place.
– [Improved notifications] The notification badge for app icons now displays according to the notifications you have in the notification panel.
– [Improved performance] To improve battery life and phone performance apps now run less in the background.
– [More codec supported] Sony’s codec LDAC is now supported when using Bluetooth headsets that work with the codec.
– [Quick info] Apps on the Home screen can now do more. You can touch and hold an app icon to see its notifications widgets and info.