Upcoming LG smartphones 2019
[Update] The Unlocked LG G7 Fit Q850QM received the FCC Approval today.
The FCC approved three model variants of the LG G7 Fit, namely the Q850QM, Q850QM5, and Q850QM6
LG unlocked G7 FIT Q850QM(aka LMQ850QM) has just been certified by the Global Certification Forum (GCF), hinting the device’s imminent launch in the U.S.
Announced in November 2017, The LG G7 Fit comes with a 6.1-inch QHD+ display, 2.15 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 821, 4 GB of RAM, 32 GB of storage, a 16-megapixel rear camera and an 8 megapixel unit for selfies.
According to our sources, LG official is working on the firmware for LMQ850QM: LMQ850QM-V10a-USA-XX-XX-XX-2019!
As the firmware name suggests, the LMQ850QM is an Unlocked LG G7 Fit variant for the U.S. market.
In fact, The Dual SIM Version of the LG G7 Fit, LG G7 Fit Dual LMQ850EMW, has been available for a while in the European countries.
So far, There are no words from LG official on the price and exact release date for the LG Unlocked G7 FIT Q850QM smartphone.
LG G7 fit Specs:
- Chipset: Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 821 Mobile Platform
- Display: 6.1-inch QHD+ 19.5:9 FullVision Super Bright Display (3120 x 1440)
– LG G7+ Fit: 4GB LPDDR4x RAM / 64GB UFS 2.1 ROM / MicroSD (up to 2TB)
– LG G7 Fit: 4GB LPDDR4x RAM / 32GB UFS 2.1 ROM / MicroSD (up to 2TB)
– Rear: 16MP Standard Angle (F2.2 / 76°)
– Front: 8MP Wide Angle (F1.9 / 80°)
- Battery: 3000mAh
- Operating System: Android 8.1 Oreo
- Size: 153.2 x 71.9 x 7.9mm
- Weight: 160g
- Network: LTE / 3G / 2G
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a, b, g, n, ac / Bluetooth 4.2 BLE / NFC / USB Type-C 2.0 (3.1 compatible)
- Color: New Aurora Black / New Platinum Gray
- Other: New Second Screen / AI CAM / Boombox Speaker / Google Lens / QLens / 32-bit Hi-Fi Quad DAC / DTS: X 3D Surround Sound / IP68 Water and Dust Resistance / HDR10 / Face Recognition / Fingerprint Sensor / Qualcomm Quick Charge™ 3.0 Technology / MIL-STD 810G Compliant / FM Radio