LG Officially anounced that the LG D315, D315 will be released in May as LG F70.
LG F70 (D315,D317) Key Specifications:
• Chipset: Qualcomm SnapdragonTM 400 (1.2 GHz Quad-Core)
• Display: 4.5-inch IPS (800 x 480)
• Memory: 1GB RAM / 4GB/8GB eMMC(depending on market) / microSD slot
• Camera: Rear 5.0MP / Front VGA(640 x 480)
• Battery: 2,440mAh (removable)
• Operating System: Android 4.4 KitKat
• Size: 127.5 x 66.4 x 9.9mm
• Weight: 129.6g
• Network: LTE/ HSPA+ 21 Mbps (3G)
• Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0 / WiFi (802.11 b/g/n) / A-GPS / NFC (LTE only)
• Other: Knock CodeTM , Plug & Plop, Guest Mode
It looks like LG will launch a new LG Optimus X series with the Optimus X3 smartphone in 2014. The LG Optimus X3 line will be a line of entry-level smartphones powered by Android 4.4. They will also come with an LG browser but will not have 4G LTE connectivity.
As you can see from below screenshot of a leaked document obtained by xda-developers, PhoneArena.com and EyeOnMobility.com, the LG D315, LG D317, LG F370L/S/K, LG L31L, LG L30l, and LG D317h are all listed under the same LG internal project code: X3.
Put that together with the information revealed by the UA Profiles for these devices and we can expect the LG D315 and LG D317 to have a display of unknown size with 800×480 pixel resolution. The LG D315 appears to be the single SIM version for Europe while the LG D317 will be the dual SIM international version.
The LG D315 will have a few variants:
LG F370L/K/S: South Korea
LG L31L and L30L: U.S carrier Tracfone
LG D317h: Brazil carrier: VIVO
For your information, LG’s internal project code for the Optimus F3 was “FX3.” Based on that we’re expecting that the new X3 series will launch as the “Optimus X3” but another name is equally possible.
Stay tuned for more information!