A new android smart phone from LG was listed on Bluetooth SIG website with model number LG-P655h, LG-P655k and LG-P655t. According to Bluetooth SIG Filing, The device features Bluetooth 4.0 technology will be launched in Asia, Australia, South America market.
Now we can confirm that the LG P655K will be launched in Australia, and the LG P655H will be available in Brazil via Carrier VIVO, According the LG Mobile Support Tool listings. The LG P655k’s code name remains unknown at present.
The LG P655K is an smart phone powered by Android 4.1.2 Operating system running on a 1.2 GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 MSM8930 CPU.
It will also features 4.0” Touch Screen,QWERTY Keyboard with Swype,5MP AF with flash, 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi and etc.
LG P655K Specs:
• Network: EDGE, GPRS (Class 12) , HSPA+(Cat. 24) HSUPA(Cat. 6), LTE(Cat 3)
• Dimensions: 116.1(H) x 62.5(W)x 10.15(D) (mm)
• Weight: 113g ( with Battery)
• Display: 4.0”, WVGA 800 x 480 pixels, TFT
• Standard Battery: 2,460[mAh]
• Internal Memory Size: 4 GB
• MicroSD™ Memory Slot: up to 32GB memory card*
LG P655K Picture:
Keep tune for more information.