A new LG device with the model number LM-Q925S has now received radio certification in South Korea by RRA (Radio Research Agency) – South Korea’s version of the FCC.
The listing on South Korea’s RRA (Radio Research Agency) doesn’t reveal much about the device except for the model number – LM-Q925S.
According to a listing on Google Android Enterprise website, The LG LM-Q925S is the LG Q9 which is expected to be launched next year. The LG Q9 Q925S will come with Android 8.1 Oreo out of the Box. The LG Q9 could be released in two versions – 32GB and 64GB. The device features a 6.1-inch display and 4GB of RAM.
Early rumors suggest that the LG LM-Q925S is the LG G7 Fit. It is possible that the device will be released in South Korea as LG Q9 and its model name in the global market could be “G7 fit”.
THE G7 fit (LM-Q850) and LG Q9 (Q925L/S/K) share same device name – falcon – LG’S internal code name for the LG G7 Fit.
LG G7 FIT will be available in Europe, Latin America, Asia, Africa, and the Middle East this month.
- Chipset: Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 821 Mobile Platform
- Display: 6.1-inch QHD+ 19.5:9 FullVision Super Bright Display (3120 x 1440)
- Memory: 4GB RAM / 32GB or 64GB ROM / MicroSD (up to 2TB)
– Rear: 16MP Standard Angle (F2.2 / 76°)
– Front: 8MP Wide Angle (F1.9 / 80°)
- Battery: 3000mAh
- Operating System: Android 8.1 Oreo
- Size: 153.2 x 71.9 x 7.9mm
- Weight: 158g
- Network: LTE / 3G / 2G
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a, b, g, n, ac / Bluetooth 4.2 BLE / NFC / USB Type-C 2.0 (3.1 compatible)
- Color: New Aurora Black / New Platinum Gray