This is the official Verizon Wireless LG Q70 LMQ620VA User manual in English and Spanish provided from the manufacture.
Verizon’s LG Q70 ships with Android 10 right out of the box, It features a 6.4-inch FHD+ FullVision punch-hole display, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 6150 processor, 4GB RAM, and 64GB storage.
The LG Q70 is now available for purchase at Verizon Wireless for $350. Those who are interested in this LG Q70 smartphone can download the LG Q70 owners manual from the below links.
Download Verizon LG Q70 User Manual / Guide
The model name for Verizon LG Q70 is LM-Q620VA (LMQ620VA, Q620VA).
Verizon LG Q70 User Manual Quick Table index.
- LG Q70 software Update instructions – Page 119
- Learn how to transfer data between LG devices and a third party device – Page 123
- Safety Information – Page 137
- Factory data reset – Page 115
- Manual Camera Settings – Page 58
More questions about Verizon LG Q70, Please visit the LG USA official support website.
and here you can find the LG Q70 FULL SPECS Sheet.
- Platform: Android™ 10
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon SM6150 Dual 2.0 GHz + Hexa 1.7 GHz
- Hearing Aid Compatible (HAC): M4/T3 rating
- Battery Capacity: 4,000 mAh (Non-Removable)
- Charging: USB Type-C™ port; Fast Charging Support (PD2.0, QC3.0)
- Talk Time: up to 17 hours1
- Standby Time: up to 22 days1
- Usage Time: up to 45.92 hours (B13)1
- RAM: 4 GB
- Internal Memory: 64 GB (up to 42.95 GB usable)2
- External Memory: supports microSD™ card up to 2 TB3