LG is rolling out the Android Oreo 8.1 Update for the LG GQ6 M700A sold in Iran, Algeria and United Arab Emirates.
|LGM700A||IRAN||IR/Iran (Islamic Republic of)||2018-10-02|
|LGM700A||UNITED ARAB EMIRATES||AE/United Arab Emirates||2018-10-02|
|LGM700A||IRAN_OPEN_64G||IR/Iran (Islamic Republic of)||2018-09-28|
|LGM700A||UNITED ARAB EMIRATES_OPEN_64G||AE/United Arab Emirates||2018-09-28|
Starting from October 1, 2018, LG Q6 M700A owners in Iran, Algeria and United Arab Emirates will be able to upgrade their LG Q6 phones to Android Oreo 8.1.
Below You can find the changelog of this update.
– [Home Screen layout] Some apps may be placed differently in Home & app drawer. To keep using Home & app drawer select Home after the software update finishes. Then go to Settings > Home screen > Select Home and set to Home & app drawer.
– Phone usability and functionality has been further improved.
– Android OS Upgrade
– [Comfort view improved] The blue light filter in Comfort view has been improved. You can now adjust between 10 levels.
– [Home touch buttons improved] The Home touch buttons can now be hidden while using apps.
– [Icon shapes added] New app icon shapes have been added.
– [Improved Settings layout] Finding what you want in Settings is now easier than ever.
– [Improved app notifications] Each app’s notifications can now be managed all in one place.
– [Improved notifications] The notification badge for app icons now displays according to the notifications you have in the notification panel.
– [Improved performance] To improve battery life and phone performance apps now run less in the background.
– [More codec supported] Sony’s codec LDAC is now supported when using Bluetooth headsets that work with the codec.
– [Quick info] Apps on the Home screen can now do more. You can touch and hold an app icon to see its notifications widgets and info.
LG official also released the stock kdz firmware for the LG Q6 M700A sold in Iran, Algeria and United Arab Emirates. If you need to download the Oreo kdz firmware for your LG Q6 smartphone, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org