After the LG Q6 received the update to Android Oreo in South Korea, LG is rolling out the Oreo Update for LG Q6 M700A (Dual Sim variants) in various European countries.
[update] Sep. 10, 2018, LG Q6 M700A received Oreo Update in Poland and Hungary!
In last month, The European LG Q6 with the model number LGM700N received the oreo update. At the same time, The LG Q6 M700AN received the oreo update in Russia and Kazakhstan.
Starting from September 7, 2018, LG Q6 (LGM700A) users in Italy, Germany, and Spain will be able to see the oreo update arriving on their devices. Check the table below to find out if the update is available for your phone. According to our sources, LG will release the Oreo update for the LG Q6 M700A in more European countries in the coming days.
The firmware version for the update is M70020B_00, and the Android OS Version is OMR1. LG official also released the kdz firmware for the LG Q6 M700A, Now you can grab it from below links
KDZ File size:2132155302
Need to download the firmware for other LG Q6 M700A variants, please check this link and use our paid service to check the latest firmware with IMEI.
LG Q6 is an entry-level smartphone released with Android 7.1 Nougat. Launched on the market in 2017, the Q6 is equipped with a low-end Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 processor, 3GB RAM, and 32GB expandable storage.
Below you can find the feature of the LG Q6 Oreo Update!
– [Home Screen layout] Some apps may be placed differently in Home & app drawer. To keep using Home & app drawer select Home after the software update finishes. Then go to Settings > Home screen > Select Home and set to Home & app drawer.
– Phone usability and functionality has been further improved.
– Android OS Upgrade
– [Comfort view improved] The blue light filter in Comfort view has been improved. You can now adjust between 10 levels.
– [Home touch buttons improved] The Home touch buttons can now be hidden while using apps.
– [Icon shapes added] New app icon shapes have been added.
– [Improved Settings layout] Finding what you want in Settings is now easier than ever.
– [Improved app notifications] Each app’s notifications can now be managed all in one place.
– [Improved notifications] The notification badge for app icons now displays according to the notifications you have in the notification panel.
– [Improved performance] To improve battery life and phone performance apps now run less in the background.
– [More codec supported] Sony’s codec LDAC is now supported when using Bluetooth headsets that work with the codec.
– [Quick info] Apps on the Home screen can now do more. You can touch and hold an app icon to see its notifications widgets and info.