LG Q51 Specs revealed in a leaked document.
LG will release the LG Q51 LM-Q510N smartphone in South Korea on February 14, 2020.
A recently leaked document shared on naver.com revealed the LG Q51 Specs in detail.
The upcoming LG Q51 smartphone carrying the model number LM-Q510N features a 2.0GHz Octa-core MT6762 Soc, 3GB of RAM, and 32GB of internal storage.
- LM-Q510N(a.k.a. LM-K500, L555DL)
- For SKT, KTF, LGU+, Unlocked
- Price: not announced
- 166.9×77.9×8.4 mm, 203 g
- 6.5″ HD+ Display, V Shapes Notch
- Helio P22 processor
- 3 GB RAM, 32 GB Storage
- Rear Camera: f/2.2 13MP Main, f/2.2 5MP Ultra-wide, f/2.2 5MP Depth
- Front Camera: f/1.9 13MP
- DTS:X 3D Sound, Front Stereo speaker(use Receiver)
- 4000mAh battery
- no fast charging
- fingerprint sensor, LG Pay
- Titan, White color
For your information, Tracfone will release LG Reflect L555DL, a variant of LM-Q510N in early 2020.
In the U.S., Boost mobile will release a phone called LG K51 – which is also a variant of the LG Q51 LM-Q510N smartphone.
According to Bluetooth SIG listings, The LG K51 (aka LG Q51, LG Reflect) has the following model variants.