The LG M150 offers a 5-inch FWVGA display, runs on the Android Marshmallow operating system and has 16 GB of storage. It also has a quad-core processor and a 2500mAh battery.
The latest software update for the LG M150 is software version M15020p which is based on Android 7.0 Nougat. and the security patch level is April 1, 2019
The LG M150 is powered by 1.1GHz Quad-Core MSM8909 processor and 1GB of LPDDR3 RAM, it also features a 5-megapixel camera on both the front and back.
LG M150 Key Specifications:
- Chipset: MSM8909 1.1GHz Quad-Core
- Display: 5.0-inch FWVGA In-cell Touch (854 x 480 / 196ppi)
- Memory: 1GB LPDDR3 RAM / 8GB eMMC ROM / microSD (up to 32GB)
- Camera: Front 5MP / Rear 5MP
- Battery: 2,500mAh (removable)
- Operating System: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Size: 144.76 x 72.6 x 7.9mm
- Weight: 135g
- Network: LTE / 3G / 2G
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi (802.11 b, g, n) / Bluetooth 4.1 / USB 2.0
- Color: Titan / Black
It is reported that the LG M150 will be available from AT & T as LG Phoenix 3. According to AT&T news, AT&T GoPhone customers can buy the LG Phoenix 3 for $79.99 online or at AT&T’s retail stores and authorized retailers.
The LG USA official support website has already list the LG M150 phone. You can access the support page for LG M150 via this link where you can download the LG Phoenix 3 (LG M150) user manual.