A new device from LG with model number LG D160g has just received FCC approval.
The LG D160g is a variant of the LG L40 – LG ‘s L3 series smart phone, According to our sources, The LG D160g is coming to Germany Vodafone and Mexico TELCEL. Another vairant of the LG L40 with model number LG D165g received FCC Approval at the same time, The LG D165g is coming to South American countries.
LG will launche the LG L40 series smart phones soon in Q2 2014, The model variants of the LG L40 includes: LG D160f, LG D160g, LG D160j,LG D160TR LG D165f, LG D165g. LG D170, LG D180f and LG L34c.
LG D160g (LG L40) Key Specs:
– Processor: 1.2 GHz Dual-Core
– Display: 3.5-inch (480 x 320)
– Memory: 4GB / 512MB RAM
– Camera: 3.0MP
– Battery: 1,700mAh or 1,540mAh (removable) – depends on market
– Operating System: Android 4.4 KitKat
– Size: 109.4 x 59.0 x 11.9mm
– Network: 3G (HSDPA+14.4Mbps)
Source: ZNFD160, ZNFD165