The LG L31L and LG L30L are two model variants of the LG F70 tailor made for Tracfone.
The “L” in the model number means the handsets support 4G LTE network. The LG L31L (GSM version) runs on AT & T 4G LTE network. The LG L30L (CDMA version) runs on Verzion Wireless Network.
LG L31L Specs:
• Chipset: Qualcomm SnapdragonTM 400 (1.2 GHz Quad-Core)
• Display: 4.5-inch IPS (800 x 480)
• Memory: 1GB RAM / 4GB/8GB eMMC(depending on market) / microSD slot
• Camera: Rear 5.0MP / Front VGA(640 x 480)
• Battery: 2,440mAh (removable)
• Operating System: Android 4.4 KitKat
• Size: 127.5 x 66.4 x 9.9mm
• Weight: 129.6g
• Network: LTE/ HSPA+ 21 Mbps (3G)
• Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0 / WiFi (802.11 b/g/n) / A-GPS / NFC (LTE only)
• Other: Knock CodeTM , Plug & Plop, Guest Mode
A new filing at the Bluetooth SIG has revealed a listing for LG’s L31L handset.
The LG L31L is identified as an LG LTE mobile phone and has been listed on January 27 with the Bluetooth SIG.
According to Bluetooth SIG Filing, the LG L31L features Blueooth 4.0 and support HID over GATT Profile.
The LG L31L coming to Tracfone is a variant of the LG F370L. The L31L sports a 4.5-inch WVGA(800×400) touch screen display and runs on Android 4.4 kitkat operating system powered by a 1.2GHz Quad core MSM8926 CPU.
Tracfone has not announced the LG L31L device yet, Further details about the LG L31L remain unknown at this time.