Early this month, LG released the Oreo Update for LG K8 2017 m200N in most European Countries.
Two weeks later, The UK version of the LG K8 2017 M200N finally received the Oreo Update. According to an LG K8 2017 M200N users in the UK, he received the Oreo OTA update today.
|Model||Suffix||Country||Carrier||Software Version||live date|
|LGM200N||GBR||GB/United Kingdom||UNITED KINGDOM||Android 8.1 Oreo, M20020A||2018-10-22|
|LGM200N||EEE||GB/United Kingdom||EE||Android 7 Nought, M20010L||2018-07-16|
|LGM200N||TSC||GB/United Kingdom||TESCO MOBILE||Android 7 Nought, M20010L||2018-05-26|
According to our sources, the Oreo Update is now available for LGM200N with GBR suffix only. The LG K8 2017 M200N from EE and TESCO MOBILE should receive the Oreo Update within a few days.
Now You can download the LG K8 2017 M200N (GBR) Stock kdz firmware from below link:
Software Version: M20020A_00
OS Version: OMR1
KDZ File size:1713081458
Here is the changelog of the Update:
– [Home Screen layout] Some apps may be placed differently in Home & app drawer. To keep using Home & app drawer select Home after the software update finishes. Then go to Settings > Home screen > Select Home and set to Home & app drawer.
– Android OS Upgrade
– [Comfort view improved] The blue light filter in Comfort view has been improved. You can now adjust between 10 levels.
– [Home touch buttons improved] The Home touch buttons can now be hidden while using apps.
– [Icon shapes added] New app icon shapes have been added.
– [Improved Settings layout] Finding what you want in Settings is now easier than ever.
– [Improved app notifications] Each app’s notifications can now be managed all in one place.
– [Improved notifications] The notification badge for app icons now displays according to the notifications you have in the notification panel.
– [Improved performance] To improve battery life and phone performance apps now run less in the background.
– [More codec supported] Sony’s codec LDAC is now supported when using Bluetooth headsets that work with the codec.
– [Quick info] Apps on the Home screen can now do more. You can touch and hold an app icon to see its notifications widgets and info.