LG official today announced the upcoming LG K40 smartphone for 2019.
Below you can find the LG K40 Specs in brief.
LG K40 specifications
- 5.7-inch (1440 × 720 pixels) HD+ 18:9 2.5D curved glass display
- 2GHz Octa-Core Processor
- 2GB RAM, 32GB storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Dual SIM
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, PDAF
- 8MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor
- MIL-STD 810G Compliance, DTS:X 3D Surround Sound, Google Assistant Button
- Dimensions: 153.0 x 71.9 x 8.3mm
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- 3,000mAh battery
The LG K12 plus is a rebranded LG K40, According to Google Android Enterprise website listings.
LM-X420EM – European CountriesLM-X420EMW – European CountriesLM-X420ZM – South AfricaLM-X420BMW – Brazil & South America CountriesLM-X420ZMW – Middle EastLM-X420HM – TGO & SCALM-X420N – South Korea
Unfortunately, there is no information regarding Pricing and availability details in LG’s announcement.
According to our sources, The LG K40 will be available in South Korea first and then in the U.S., European countries and other markets. In the U.S.