A new LG smartphone carrying the model number LM-X420TM (aka LMX420TM) recently passed through and has been approved by the FCC.
The LG LMX420TM seem to be related with the LG K40 for MetroPcs launched recently in the United States, which carries the model number “LG-X420MM”.
Officially announced back in February, The LG K40 is currently available for purchase from MetroPCS.
Bestbuy is selling the Carrier unlocked version of the LG K40 LMX420QN (LM-X420QN) in the U.S.
LG USA official website also lists the LG K40 for U.S. Cellular which has the model number LMX420QM (LM-X420QM)
LG K40 Specs
- Display: 5.7″ HD+, 1440 x 720 pixels
• Platform: Android™ 8.1 (Oreo)
• Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon™ SDM450 1.8
• Technology: CDMA, WCDMA, GSM, UMTS, LTE
• Frequencies: CDMA 1.9 GHz/800 MHz; GSM
850/900/1800/1900 MHz; LTE Bands
• Dimensions: 6.02″ (H) x 2.83″ (W) x 0.32″ (D)
• Weight: 5.11 oz.
• Hearing Aid Compatible (HAC): M3/T3 rating
• Battery Capacity: 3,000 mAh (Non-Removable)
• Talk Time: up to 12 hours1
• Standby Time: up to 10 days and 12 hours1
• Internal Memory: 16 GB (8 GB usable)
• RAM: 2 GB
• microSD™ Memory Card Support: up to 2 TB2
The LM-X420TM could be the LG K40 for T-mobile. According to the SAR test report for the LM-X420TM, the device features support for the following 4G LTE bands
- LTE Band 71
LTE Band 12
LTE Band 17
LTE Band 13
LTE Band 26 (Cell)
LTE Band 5 (Cell)
LTE Band 66 (AWS)
LTE Band 4 (AWS)
LTE Band 25 (PCS)
LTE Band 2 (PCS)
LTE Band 41
LG K40 USB drivers, The latest LG USB driver is software version V4.4.2. You can get it from this link.
LG K40 LM-X420TM firmware: Like many other T-mobile LG devices, the LG K40 LM-X420TM supports firmware update via LG Bridge. LG will offer the stock kdz firmware for the LG K40 LG K40 LM-X420TM T-mobile.