Tags: Download LG K10 2017 (M250n) Stock Android Oreo 8.1 kdz firmware from LG official server
October 1, 2018, LG K10 2017 M250N sold in Italy and France received Oreo UIpdate.
October 15, 2018, LG K10 2017 M250N (TIM) received Oreo UIpdate.
The LG K10 (2017) carrying the model number LG-M250N is receiving Android 8.1 Oreo update in European Countries. Check the table below to find out if the update is available for your phone.
|LGM250N||GBR||GB/United Kingdom||UNITED KINGDOM||2018/9/4|
In May 2018, LG official released the v10o software update with Android Security Patch and bug fixes for the LG K10 2017 sold in European countries. The Update also makes the device ready to receive the future Android Oreo Update.
LG official also releases the stock android Oreo 8.1 kdz firmware for the LG K10 2017. You can get it from below link and upgrade your phone by flashing the firmware with LGUP.
KDZ File size:1577311096
Here you are the changelog of the Update;
– [Home Screen layout] Some apps may be placed differently in Home & app drawer.
To keep using Home & app drawer select Home after the software update finishes. Then go to Settings > Home screen > Select Home and set to Home & app drawer.
– Android OS Upgrade
– [Comfort view improved] The blue light filter in Comfort view has been improved. You can now adjust between 10 levels.
– [Home touch buttons improved] The Home touch buttons can now be hidden while using apps.
– [Icon shapes added] New app icon shapes have been added.
– [Improved Settings layout] Finding what you want in Settings is now easier than ever.
– [Improved app notifications] Each app’s notifications can now be managed all in one place.
– [Improved notifications] The notification badge for app icons now displays according to the notifications you have in the notification panel.
– [Improved performance] To improve battery life and phone performance apps now run less in the background.
– [More codec supported] Sony’s codec LDAC is now supported when using Bluetooth headsets that work with the codec.
– [Quick info] Apps on the Home screen can now do more. You can touch and hold an app icon to see its notifications widgets and info.
if you experience any issues with this update, please let us know at [email protected]