A new LG device carrying model number “TP260” was spotted in FCC filling.
According the device SAR test report, the new LG TP260 supports LTE 2/4/5/12, WCDMA 2/4/5, GSM, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
As you can see from above screen shot, the deivce has two variants, namely the TP260 and MP260
According to our tipster, The LG TP260 is the LG K10 2017 for T-mobile, and the MP260 will be available as LG K10 2017 through metroPCS.
K10 Key Specifications:*
- Chipset: MT6750 1.5 GHz Octa-Core
- Display: 5.3-inch HD In-cell Touch (1280 x 720 / 277ppi)
- Memory: 2GB LPDDR3 RAM / 16 or 32GB eMMC ROM / microSD (up to 2TB)
- Camera: Front 5MP (Wide) / Rear 13MP (Standard)
- Battery: 2,800mAh (removable)
- Operating System: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Size: 148.7 x 75.3 x 7.9mm
- Weight: 142g
- Network: LTE / 3G / 2G
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi (802.11 b, g, n) / Bluetooth 4.2 / USB 2.0 / NFC
- Color: Black / Titan / Gold
- Other: Fingerprint Scanner
T-mobile and metroPCS recently released the LG K8 2017 as the LG Aristo. It is possible that the new LG K10 2017 will be available from T-mobile and metroPCS under different market name too.
At the moment, T-mobile has not announced the device yet.