This is the official Tracfone LG Journey LTE L322DL user manual in English provided from the manufacturer.
The LG Journey LTE carrying the model number L322DL will be available from Tracfone, Net10, Straight Talk, and many of Tracfone’s prepaid brands.
LG today published the LG Journey LTE L322DL User Manual, and now you can read the LG Journey LTE L322DL user manual to learn more detail about this phone before making a purchase decision.
Download LG Journey LTE L322DL user manual
LG Journey LTE L322DL Specs sheet
• Display: 5.45″ HD+, 1440 x 720 pixels
• Platform: Android™ 9.0 Pie
• Processor: Qualcomm MSM8917 1.4 GHz Quad-Core
• Technology: CDMA, WCDMA, GSM, UMTS, LTE
• Frequencies: CDMA 1.9 GHz/800 MHz; GSM850/900/1800/1900 MHz; LTE Bands2/4/5/12/13/66/71
• Dimensions: 5.78″ (H) x 2.81″ (W) x 0.32″ (D)
• Weight: 5.18 oz.
• Hearing Aid Compatible (HAC): M3/T3 rating
• Battery Capacity: 3,000 mAh (Non-Removable)
• Talk Time: up to 14 hours1
• Standby Time: up to 13 days1
• Internal Memory: 16 GB (8 GB usable)
• RAM: 2 GB
• microSD™ Memory Card Support: up to 32 GB2
The DL on the model number suggests that the device is both GSM and CDMA capable. It supports 4G LTE B2,B4,B5,B12,B13,B17,B66 and B71.
This LG Journey LTE l322dl has a non-removable battery.
It uses NANO Sim Card.
It runs Android 9 Pie out of the box.
It supports firmware update via OTA only.
LG Bridge does not support LG L322DL
LG Journey LTE L322DL Parts Overview
The Nano-SIM/Memory card tray has 2 slots. The larger slot is for the memory card and the smaller slot is for the SIM card.