LG officially announced the upcoming availability of the LG Gx in South Korea. Staring from December 17, The LG GX will be available for purchase via carrier LG U+.
The LG Gx is one of the LG’s flagship G series smart phone powered by Android Jelly Bean OS running on a 1.7GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 CPU. It has a 5.5-inch Full HD (1080×1920) IPS display and support 4G LTE network.
The Gx will also have the features such as “knock on/off” and “Guest Mode” that comes with the original G-series smart phone.
‘LG Gx’ Specifications
– Dimensions: 150.6 * 76.1 * 9.2 mm
– Weight: 167 grams
– Color: Black, White
– Network: LTE / HSPA / EV-DO / VoLTE (U +)
– Chipset: Snapdragon QuadCore 600
– Display: 5.5 “IPS Full HD
– Camera: Rear 1300 pixels, AF Camera
– Battery: 3,140 mAh removable
– Memory: 32GB eMMC / 2GB LPDDR2 RAM
– Operating System: Android Jelly Bean
– Other: BT 5 + HS / USB 2.0 HS / NFC
For Now, The LG Gx will only be available in South Korea, Maybe LG Electronics will launch its LG Gx flagship smartphone in two of its key markets, the United States and Europe, starting in early 2014.